• Handling incoming calls and other communications.
• Managing filing system.
• Recording information as needed.
• Greeting clients and visitors as needed.
• Updating paperwork, maintaining documents and word processing.
• Helping organize and maintain office common areas.
• Performing general office clerk duties and errands.
• Organizing travel by booking accommodations and reservations needs as required.
• Coordinating events as necessary.
• Maintaining supply inventory.
• Maintaining office equipment as needed.
• Aiding with client reception as needed.
• Experience as a virtual assistant.
• Creating, maintaining, and entering information into databases.
• High school diploma or associate’s degree.
• Experience as an office assistant or in related field.
• Ability to write clearly and help with word processing when necessary.
• Warm personality with strong communication skills.
• Ability to work well under limited supervision.
• Great communication skills.
Primary/Secondary School/SPM/"O" Level , Higher Secondary/STPM/"A" Level/Pre-U , Professional Certificate , Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma